Friday, October 24, 2008

Crazy and Lazy







It has been so busy crazy that I haven't posted in forever and yet I feel that I have been lazy so I haven't posted. We have been busy with our regular things, school, church, Awana's, and Dr. Appts. The girls and I have been sick for about 2 weeks and aren't feeling 100% yet. I also have a lump that I have been doctoring for so I go back in on Monday for a recheck.






This past week we have had alot of fun getting to dress up. We had 100 year old day at school so the girls got to get all dressed up as old people and yesterday we got to get dressed up in our costumes and go trick or treat down town.






We have also added a new addition to our house, a one and a half year old female great dane. Very pretty dog, and great with the girls, I'll post a picture of her later.

No comments: