Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick

I guess the title says it all. We have been sicker then sick for about a week know. I am finially feeling like I can sit up to the computer for more then a min. Josie, Noelle and I all have influenza A. which is the worst. Sore throat, fever, runny nose, can't breath, cough,... for a good 7 days you have not improvement. Yuck. Noelle is still running a fever. We haven't left the house in a week. I am going a little stir crazy. We are actually celebrating Easter with the girls today because Jeremy get's to be the lucky one to work this weekend. Keep praying for a new job to open up soon. We are really wishing that this temporary job was done and we were on to the next plan of where God wants us to be. We are really hating the hours. Pay doesn't help either. The hours are just so depressing so keep praying.

No comments: